Just enter your wallet address to trackallEthereumtransactions
EasilytrackyourNFTs and understand your taxes whether you’re an investor or a creator
SupportforDEXs like Uniswap, Sushi Swap, Curve etc.
Complicated tax scenarios like Staking, Liquidity Pools & Loans madesimple
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is DeFi trading taxable in the UK?
- Yes. In most tax jurisdictions DeFi activity is taxable. HMRC have issued detailed guidance on the tax treatment of DeFi activity.
- Are NTFs taxed in the UK?
- Yes. Buying, selling or swapping NFTs is taxable in most tax jurisdictions. HMRC guidance indicates that capital gains tax rules apply for NTFs, our software takes care of this automatically for you.
- Does HMRC know about DeFi trading?
- Probably. When you purchase crypto on an exchange you'll supply KYC (know your customer) information about who you are. Although most DeFi protocols do not require KYC, it's possible for HMRC to connect traditional crypto exchange data with DeFi activity. It's always best to be upfront with your tax authority about your trades.
- Do I pay tax on NFTs I earned playing games in the UK?
- NFTs earned whilst playing games are subject to the same tax rules as any other NFT. HMRC have not issued any direct guidance on NTFs earned whilst playing games but it’s likely these will be taxable as miscellaneous income and subject to income tax.
- Does Recap support all blockchains?
- You can import data from any blockchain via CSV or manual entry, our ethereum integration is full automated - just enter your address. We are planning to add automated support for BSC and other popular chains very soon.
- Is Recap's Ethereum integration really automated?
- Yes! Our integration is fully automated. Simply paste in your public wallet address and we'll get all of your transactions from the blockchain.